(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧ amazing reads ･ﾟ✧
— athena💫 (@thenarhh) January 5, 2018
- entropymag.org/i-am-reading/ via
- velamag.com/tiny-little-messes/ … via
- https://vagabondcitylit.com/2017/02/01/special-victims-by-meg-stone/ … via
@VagabondCityLit (eye opening).
- https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/09/how-stephen-king-teaches-writing/379870/ … via
@TheAtlantic [read a while ago, but I re-read it again because 1) stephen king & 2) love how the interview questions are phrased]
- themissingslate.com/article/quarter-to-war/ … via
@themissingslate [these lines: When relatives insist on visiting, bringing new flowers/ Which they then water with tears and dress in silence. poetry by Jumoke Verissimo]
- vice.com/en_au/article/ezkjem/the-artidote-creator-talks-saving-lives-on-social-media … via
@VICE because it’s about @TheArtidote ‘s founder, who utilizes online outreach to create an amazing community of posts and life-saving + therapeutic advice.
- https://thoughtcatalog.com/ari-eastman/2017/04/your-heart-is-not-made-of-glass/ … via
The Time I Tried to make a Thread on Twitter of my “amazing reads”. Well, I won’t regret making this faux thread — I failed at making the thread, by the way, because I may have replied to the wrong Tweet — because in the middle of August I’ll be reading all of these amazing pieces again ❤ .
But anyhoo. Please check these out. I’ve linked their actual URLs and also the Twitter pages of these amazing magazines.
Featured Image | Me JUMPING in front of Clarke Quay’s…river quay. It’s nice there, except when my notebook almost fell right into the water. I edited this picture’s saturation and shadow play on VSCOCam.